Furnace Repair Grand Rapids MI
24-Hour Emergency Heating Service in West Michigan
Is there a puddle of water coming from under your furnace? Is there a foul smell when your furnace kicks on? These are serious issues only an experienced technician like the HVAC pros at Vander Hyde Services can inspect and resolve. Water leaks could be as simple as condensation, but depending on your unit they could be the sign of a bigger problem.
If you smell gas when your furnace blows air, you should immediately shut it off and reach out to our team. Ignoring furnace leaks will ultimately lead to bigger, more expensive problems.
Signs You Need Furnace Repair
1. Strange smells - If you smell something the first time of the year you turn on your unit, it's probably dust burning off. But rotten eggs is the smell of a gas leak so act accordingly.
2. Sounds that are off - By now you should have a decent understanding of what your furnace sounds like when it's turning on and operating. If you notice anything new and abrupt, contact our team to inspect your unit and provide fast and reliable furnace repair in Grand Rapids, MI, or the surrounding areas.
3. Inconsistent heating - If you're getting cold spots or maybe just not the same amount of heating you're used to, call us in to inspect your unit. This could be happening because of issues with your heating element or ductwork so call us in to get to the bottom of it.
4. It won't turn on - If your furnace won't turn on, check the pilot light. If it's an electrical unit, then try testing out another appliance on the same circuit and if all else fails call in our specialists for dependable furnace repair in Grand Rapids, MI, or nearby areas.
5. Loss of airflow - This could be happening due to an issue with your blower fan or maybe your ductwork. If you have no airflow at all it's probably your unit, but issues that bring less airflow could be found in your ducts.
Routine furnace maintenance will prolong the life of your HVAC system. Our technician will inspect your furnace, clean and lubricate the parts, test for gas leaks, and identify worn parts. We recommend seasonal tune-ups for furnace and air conditioning units. With regular service from Vander Hyde Services, you’ll get more life from your system and help keep it operating efficiently.
Schedule Quality Furnace Repair in Grand Rapids Today
When it’s time to upgrade your furnace to a new energy-efficient heating and cooling system call Vander Hyde Services. We have helped hundreds of homeowners in Grand Rapids choose the ideal central heating and air conditioning unit for their household needs and budget.
We have many heat pumps and HVAC system options like the Unico System to choose from. With expert installation and regular service, you should get many years of service from a new furnace. However, in the event you need furnace maintenance, give us a call and we’ll come out right away.
Receive prompt & dependable furnace repair in Grand Rapids, MI, by calling (616) 319-2125 or submitting a contact form online today!