Toilet problems are inconvenient, unsanitary, and expensive if not dealt with in an efficient manner. That’s why if there’s one thing you expect your plumber to be able to do, it’s fix a toilet. Fortunately, Vander Hyde Services offers fast toilet repair in Grand Rapids backed by over 30 years of experience. Since 1989, our licensed and insured plumbers have been going above and beyond to deliver customer satisfaction.
Our team is also highly trained and equipped with all the latest, industry-leading tools and technology. We always arrive on-time and work quickly to return your toilet to functionality ASAP. And with no-cost estimates available to every homeowner who calls us, there’s no reason not to contact Vander Hyde Services for toilet repairs in Grand Rapids and greater Western Michigan.
To reach Vander Hyde Services by phone, dial (616) 319-2125.
What Our Grand Rapids Toilet Repair Pros Can Do for You
Did you know that a running toilet can waste up to 7,500 gallons of water a year? That’s a lot of money in unnecessary utility bills! And that’s not even taking into account the expensive water damage a leak can result in, or the sanitation threat a back-up can cause. Bottom line: if there is a problem with your toilet, do not hesitate to schedule service. Whether it is overflowing or just having trouble flushing, our plumbers will act promptly to ensure all your toilet repair needs are met.
Vander Hyde Services proudly offers repairs for:
- Leaking Toilets: A toilet can spring a leak for multiple reasons, from cracks in the bowl to rusted pipes. No matter what the cause of a toilet leak is, however, you should never ignore it. Watch out for water pooling around the base of your toilet, and always call Vander Hyde Services right away to prevent potentially significant property damage.
- Clogged Toilets: If you have already tried the plunger and your toilet remains clogged, you may have a more serious problem on your hands. Your toilet trap of the plumbing vent could be blocked, or you could be dealing with a deeper sewer line issue. Regardless, do not keep trying to fix the problem on your own if the plunger has failed. Our technicians can offer drain snaking and other solutions to get rid of the clog without putting your household at risk.
- Running Toilets: Your toilet may be running because the float height is off, the flapper is leaking, the refill tube is too long, or there is some other issue with the toilet valve. Lift up your tank if this is the case and see if you can spot the problem. If it’s not something you can take care of on your own, we highly suggest calling Vander Hyde Service, since as we’ve already established, a running toilet is not only annoying but also a huge waste of money.
- Poorly Flushing Toilets: As with running toilets, toilets usually have trouble flushing because something is off in the tank. Look inside your toilet tank if your unit is having trouble flushing and see if the water level is too low. If this is the case, you could be dealing with a malfunctioning toilet valve or toilet valve flapper. Fortunately, this is simple enough to take care of with the assistance of our professionals at Vander Hyde Services.
- Cracked Toilet Tanks/Bowls: It is surprisingly easy to crack your toilet tank when taking the lid off and putting it back on. While this may not be as big of an issue as a crack in the bowl, both problems merit calling a plumber right away, as cracks in the porcelain of your toilet are a recipe for bigger and bigger leaks.
- Loose Toilet Seals: If water is constantly pooling around the base of your toilet and the unit itself is not cracked, there is a good chance you are dealing with a loose toilet seal. Our plumbers may need to disconnect your toilet entirely to take care of this, allowing us to tighten bolts and potentially replace the wax ring connecting it to your pipes.
- Backflow Problems: Backflow refers to when the water in your toilet starts to flow in the wrong direction. This can lead to clean water being cross-contaminated with potentially dangerous organisms. Our technicians can install a backflow prevention device in your toilet to ensure you don’t have to worry about this problem again.
Call Our Grand Rapids Toilet Repair Plumbers Today
No one should have to deal with a faulty or inefficient toilet. If your toilet needs a repair or you are interested in upgrading to a high-efficiency toilet, call Vander Hyde Services today. With various specials and financing options, we make it easy to afford quality service, regardless of your budget. We have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, and with favorable reviews from customers across the area, you know you can count on us to get the job done right. And best of all, we are available 24/7 for emergency service, so you can always call Vander Hyde for Grand Rapids toilet repairs.
Customers love Vander Hyde Services because:
- We offer no-cost, onsite quotes
- We provide one-year labor and materials warranties
- We are a second generation, family-owned and operated institution