Licensed & Insured Experts with Years of Experience in all Electrical Services from Generator Repair to Electrical Panel Replacement
Vander Hyde Services is ready 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to deal with an electrical issue. There is no reason you should be without power in any area of your home. Whether your light switch is broken, your outlet is fried, or you need to replace your lighting fixture – we can help!
Contact us today to find out more about how our electricians in Muskegon can get your system back in order.
Services We Offer
Let our friendly and courteous electricians investigate the electrical smells, power failures, tripped circuits, and generators that don’t turn on. We will provide an expert evaluation and estimate for immediate electrical service, and you’ll get peace of mind knowing your home improvement project is done to code, with the highest standards of quality & craftsmanship.
Our highly qualified and experienced electricians can investigate electrical issues and provide immediate assistance to any and all electrical needs you have, including:
- Emergency Storm Repair
- Lighting Design & Updating
- Home Electrical Repairs
- Ceiling Fan Installation
- New Home Electrical Wiring
- Ground Fault Interrupters (GFCI)
- Electrical Rewiring
- Surge Protection
- Service Upgrades
- Home Generator Systems
- Panel Upgrades
- Telephone & Data Wiring
- Breaker Upgrade
- Move / Add Outlets
- Outlet Repair
- Appliance Wiring
- Switch Repair
- Add Circuits
- Light Fixture Repair
New Appliance Or Need More Power?
If you’re installing a major electrical appliance, like an electric wall oven, a microwave oven, a double-wide refrigerator, an electric fireplace, or central air-conditioning, you’d better think about the additional power it may need.
While a salesman or installer might tell you that your system can handle the load, you’ll need an electrician to look at your circuitry to make sure you don’t experience a tripped breaker.
Is Your Electrical Service Adequate?
Our licensed electricians can inspect your service, upgrade your electrical service, and add additional circuits to support your remodeling needs:
- Electric service upgrade
- Electric fireplace wiring
- Hot tub wiring
- Sauna wiring
- Electrical outlet installation
- Circuit Breakers
We also offer standby generators and generator services for those who want a reliable power source in case of a power outage. It doesn’t matter if you need one for your home or business, Vander Hyde Services can provide you with a quality generator that is built to last, so you’ll never have to worry!
Signs You Need Generator Repair
1. It's having a hard time starting up - One of the worst ways to find out you need generator repair is that it can't start when you need it to. Because of this, it's a good idea to get your generator checked once or twice a year so that it doesn't let you down when you're out of power.
2. Flickering lights or electrical appliance failure - If you're running your home's electrical grid off your backup generator, one of the first signs it's in need of repair is if your lights are flickering or the electrical appliances aren't as reliable as usual.
3. Leaks - If there are leaks of any kind near or around your generator, call in our Muskegon generator repair team as liquids and electricity are a dangerous combination. The leak can be water or oil, but it's best to leave these situations to the experts.
4. New sounds that are off - All back up generators make some noise in generating your power. But if you notice anything new that's louder than usual then give us a call to inspect your back up generator.
5. Signs of wear and tear - It's good practice to inspect your generator at least once every few months during the day when you have plenty of natural sunlight. Feel free to take off the lid and inspect the innards so that you can see that everything is in working order for when your power goes out.
You need reliable electricity, which means you need reliable electricians in Muskegon. Contact us today to schedule your free estimate.