During winter, your furnace becomes one of the most important components in your home. Because you rely on it to heat your home, it needs to run properly and efficiently. If your furnace hasn’t been tuned-up in a while or professionally maintained throughout the years, you run the risk of wasting energy, harmful emissions, or system failure. If you need furnace repair in Grand Rapids, MI, don’t put it off! Here are a few key furnace maintenance tips to keep your home cozy and safe all winter long.
Furnace Maintenance in Grand Rapids, MI
Are you experiencing any of the following issues in your home? If your furnace is showing any major signs of struggle, be sure to call Vander Hyde for repair:
- Poor heating. Any furnace that blows cold air through your home obviously needs professional attention. If the air is warm or it takes a really long time to heat up a small area, a Vander Hyde professional will be able to locate the source of the problem.
- Low airflow. Blockages or buildup in your ducts can quickly cause problems for your fan or fan motor. If you notice that there is a weak airflow coming from your bents, call Vander Hyde.
- Strange noises or smells. Any unusual sounds or odors are a sign that something isn’t quite right. The air coming from your furnace should never smell, and loud bangs or hissing sounds can signal that a piece has detached or broken.
- High utilities. Your furnace may not be showing physical signs of an issue, but any significant rise in utility bills is a sure sign that your furnace is running inefficiently and wasting energy.
No matter what problems you may be experiencing, Vander Hyde will have your furnace back up and running in no time!
Benefits of Professional Furnace Maintenance
You may check on your furnace from time to time, but any major maintenance is best left to the professionals. Choosing Vander Hyde for repairs and tune-ups helps you:
- Prevent emergency breakdowns
- Save on utilities
- Increase efficiency
- Extend the lifespan of your heating system
- Keep you and your loved ones comfortable and safe
Call Vander Hyde for Heating Maintenance in Grand Rapids, MI
If you need furnace repair in Grand Rapids, MI home, the experts at Vander Hyde have you covered. When your furnace acts up, our experienced HVAC technicians can quickly and affordably fix your furnace and inspect it for potential issues. We can troubleshoot the following issues in Grand Rapids and the surrounding areas:
- No heat
- Furnace making noise
- New furnace quote
- Furnace tune-up
- Boiler leaking
- Furnace blowing cold air
- Furnace leaking water
- Gas Leak
- CO2 alarm went off
Don’t wait for your furnace to break down. Call Vander Hyde to schedule your service today!